by lulumum

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Black Friday Deals|Mackage

Earlier I mentioned I was in love with a Mackage coat that was on pre sale for Black Friday. It's this one at the top here. Sadly it is sold out of my size but if it had been available this would have been my Christmas present. It is taunting me so badly. I've tried some of these coats on before and I take an L in the leather (I'm a size 10 in lululemon) and take an L in the wool coats (but they can be narrow in the hips) and it seems that the down coats are the only items to come in XL so my preference is that size for the extra layering room and hip room. Mackage coats are so beautiful! If the price point for Mackage is too steep, they also have an equally lovely sister brand called SOIA & KYO. I really don't see a quality difference between the two, just a slight aesthetic difference with Mackage being sleeker and edgier. 

 If you are cruelty free and don't like the use of wool, down, or leather, ignore this post and do not click to Mackage. 

Mackage currently also has 3% cash back for ebates



I tried this black coat on last week at Nordstrom and I fell in love. It was not on sale then though and my husband laughed hysterically at my adding it to my wish list. 


If you've always wanted a leather jacket, now is the time. I got my leather 'Kenya' Mackage Jacket from Aritzia last year for Christmas purchased on black friday. I love that jacket so much! 






http://www.anrdoezrs.net/links/7680158/type/dlg/http://www.mackage.com/ca/en/?gclid=CjwKEAiAmdXBBRD0hZCVkYHTl20SJACWsZj93rBCwqmzGz5GqGvWPMpHvg-Q3GfZBmNaeW9pRlul8hoCpHbw_wcB

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Sorry LLM but these models for this site are awful...totally distracts me from the clothing.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig