by lulumum

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Reader Review: Hard Tail Supima Cotton Tank Rainbow Horizon and Define Jacket Space Dye Twist Regal Plum Alarming

Big thanks to reader Ms. T who is sharing her photo and fit review of the Hard Tail Tank I wrote about last week. 

Here is her review:

I read your blog all the time and loved the hard tail tank you previewed in one of your Nordstrom posts and had to purchase it… Love it!!

Anyway, I ordered the define in “space dye twist regal plum alarming” and it looks amazing with the tank.  I sent you a pic.

I purchased the tank in a S and the define in a 6.  The define is super thick and soft… it fits a bit on the tight side but it’s not as tight as the new herringbone one (space dye is a little more stretchy).  I find that if I size up in the define it’s too big.

Hard Tail Supima Cotton Tank Rainbow Horizon Berry/Coral, Define Jacket Space Dye Twist Regal Plum Alarming. 
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=o2KxnJphWkY&subid=&offerid=357947.1&type=10&tmpid=8157&RD_PARM1=http%253A%252F%252Fshop.nordstrom.com%252Fs%252Fhard-tail-supima-cotton-tank%252F4189809%253Forigin%253Dkeywordsearch-personalizedsort%2526contextualcategoryid%253D2375500%2526fashionColor%253D%2526resultback%253D600

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow. Lovely fit and colours. Thx for the review. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! They both look really nice on you. :)

    I actually have this Define and while I do like it a lot I don't absolutely love it. I even thought about returning it but decided to keep it as it is a nice sweatery one and will be nice for fall and winter. I'd really just love some nice thick regular plain old Luon ones in gorgeous solid colours!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig