by lulumum

Monday, March 9, 2015

Product Drop Monday

Thanks to reader Ms. R for the store photos. I also peeked in at my store and saw the Mold Spore Cool Racerback. I actually really like the print and the colors in the print but since several of you mentioned in the comments that it reminds you of mold, I can't un see that now. Haha! It really does look like the bottom of my daughters backpack. There was also a new Crew Love Pullover in the colorway shown below of the On The Daily Hoodie. It was Heathered Bark Berry in the body and grey sleeves - very cute! In Flux Jacket was in as well in Plum, Black and Silver Fox. 







City Skirt








http://www.anrdoezrs.net/links/7680158/type/dlg/http://shop.lululemon.com/products/category/whats-new?mnid=mn;whats-new

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Do the skirts have liners? I'm hoping not... And how long is the In Flux jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving Retreat Yogi print, crossing my fingers there will be Inspures in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lulumum...any sweat to street hobos in that store that you saw?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does the In Flux Jacket fit? tts or size up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what color are those cool wunder unders???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curious about the shorts in this post. Longer length and pockets. Look promising.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig