by lulumum

Monday, January 12, 2015

Product Drop Monday: New Print, Just Breathe Tank, Just Breathe Pant, Solo Bra

I'm loving this cute new delicate floral print on the waistband of these quilted Inspire Crops. It reminds me of a baby blanket from the 80's. I'm not sure I want bottoms in these but I'd definitely like an Energy Bra or a Cool Racerback with this. 

Just an FYI, the image links on this post are incorrect and they will direct you to the Be Present Jacket landing page. Sorry!! It's a pain correcting it so I'm just going to leave it but let you know that the link is not what you would expect when clicking on the images. That will teach me to slow down. 

Just Breathe Tank




Solo Bra, Breezy Tank

Just Breathe Pant, Solo Bra

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig