by lulumum

Thursday, December 18, 2014

New Cool Racerbacks, Chevron Zig Zag Ebb To Street Pants, Cabin Yogi Wrap, Textured Wave Inspire Crops, Stretch It Out Hoodie

I didn't even notice these two new Cool Racerbacks on the Australia/New Zealand upload on Tuesday but they are both must haves for me. Love the Menthol and the Dream Rose. I am very excited that Menthol is making a comeback. It's one of my top 3 favourite colors. 








(link for tights, not crops)


My Chevron Ebb To Street Pants are arriving later today and I'm super excited to give them a try. Hopefully I can give you a fit review tonight if it isn't too dark to take pictures.  I decided to return my Textured Stripe High Times and my Cabin Yogi Wrap in favour of these. I liked the wrap a lot but there will be more boolux wraps to come in spring. 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig