by lulumum

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Giant Houndstooth Wunder Under Pant, Yogi Crew Sweater, Giant Herringbone Define Jacket, Ultraviolet Scuba Hoodie, Parallel Striped Think Fast Pullover

Love the White and the herringbone print Yogi Crew Sweaters (didn't work for me though), and didn't think I would but I actually really like the Houndstooth Wunder Unders. 



Yogi Crew Sweater with Feelin' Frosty Softshell Pant

Love this one!! LOVE it! I have a Herringbone Forme Jacket from last year but this is way sharper looking. I may sell my forme but I'm currently feeling very hoardy about my lululemon things. It was quite tight though in my TTS so I had to size up in it which is typical of Defines for me. 


I'm really liking the Parallel Speed Tights a lot and I know they are popular but I have parallel Wunder Under Crops from last year so I haven't felt the need for these. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig