by lulumum

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Flouncey Tee

I ordered the Flouncey Tee for Black Friday but before it arrived I got to try it on in store. The one I tried on in store was the Mini Stripe Medium Grey and it looked really boxy on and not very flattering. I was sure I'd be returning mine once it arrived but when my Micro Stripe Black White (shown in the photo) arrived and I tried it on I found it much more flattering. I think the print creates more obvious curves at the bust and the pleates are more pronounced at the bottom so it just looks  way better on. I'm definitely going to be keeping it. I wish the sleeves where cuffed and sewn down the way the Love Tee is because I find it more flattering that way but I guess it's nice to have the option to wear them longer. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig