by lulumum

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Fit Review: Textured Stripe High Times Pant, and Photos of Chevron Ebb To Street Pant and Fatigue Green Swiftly LS


Due to all the hype I decided to stop by my store the other day and give the High Times Pant in Textured Stripe a try on before they sold out. I'm really torn on them though. They are loose fitting and stretchy which to me means they are not compressive enough for a workout in (for you that may not be necessary). I take an 8 in these (even though I'm a TTS 10) and could have easily gone down to a size 6. They are opaque and I've read people that have sized way down are also finding them opaque. Would I wear them casually? that I'm not sure. They are very cute on and I really like the stripe but if they are 'maybe' for casual wear they must be good for workouts. If I were someone who wore Wunder Unders as part of my daily wear I would absolutely buy these but I am really a jeans person so the Wunder Unders I do have only get worn casually once in a while.  I'm thinking about swapping these out for the Chevron Ebb To Street Pants shown above which I suspect I'd get more wear out of.  


I love this Fatigue Swiftly and I can't wait to see Fatigue and Menthol hit the stores for January. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig