by lulumum

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Britt's Picks

Britt's Picks are up! With the new seasonal color palette. I'm a bit disappointed because I expected Menthol and Fatigue to feature in the new products dropped for Boxing Day. Next week there will be a pre Christmas upload on Tuesday, and then another one for Boxing Day on Christmas night as usual. Boxing Day you will see a huge product drop of WMTM items online and in store as well as new product in the Spring lineup. 


New 'Animal Swirl' pattern.


That is not a Cool Racerback. WTF, Lulu!! ok, I will reserve judgement on the Studio Racerback until I can try it on. 

The Namaskar Hoodie is super cute. Do you think it's Modal cotton? The inside hood has a similar sheen to modal cotton. I'll have to check online to see what material the Namaskar Pants are. I've been wanting for the Remix Hoodie Lux to make a comeback, at least in a newer Scuba version. Those where from back in 2009. In other items I'm not quite feeling the orange but I really like it in this hoodie.
 Spring Flings are back for the US.

More Free To Be Wild Tanks. This Prism Petal Multi one is quite pretty! US only though. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig