by lulumum

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Britt's Picks

Britt's Picks are up! Woo-hoo! This is a preview for the upcoming Tuesday and Thursday uploads

Excited about the Yogi Crew Sweater on the right. Ever since I saw it on the Hong Kong site a few nights ago I knew of all the Yogi Crew Neck Sweaters, that is the one for me. 
 A LOT of you have been asking about the coldest winter running tights and wondering where the heck they are this winter. Finally! Softshell running pants.

Embossed Manifesto Inspire Crops. I'm curious to see the actual embossed print in better pictures. 
Estate Sales print on the right...I wonder how the print relates to estate sales. 

Hmmm. 

US will finally get the Giant Herringbone Define. It's a beauty! Highly recommend it. 




More Embossed Manifesto 


cute houndstooth print on the wunder unders!
 Ugh!!! Coco Pique Roll Down Wunder Under Pants. Who wants to trade me for my regular waist Coco Pique Wunder Unders? 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig