by lulumum

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Upload!!


Grrr. Well this was a frustrating upload night. And the landing page to boot says 'practice patience' like some ironic taunting message. Oh well. There were a few things on the US side that I really liked that didn't get to the CAD side such as the Karmacollected Jacket which I probably would have ordered, the Rich Earth Giant Herringbone WU's (mislabelled as black) the High Times Giant Herringbone Pants and the Flurry Fighter Pullover. I know people will be freaking out about the Ultraviolet Mini Check Pique Vinyasa but I'm just not a vinyasa type wearer. Maybe I should be but I can't figure it out. The Fluff Off Items I'm sure will be super popular - the Ultraviolet in both the pullover and jacket is gorgeous. I ordered the Camo Mind And Body Kit but I'm not exactly sure why as I have a makeup kit I like and don't need another....but it's camo and rose gold hardware so I ordered it to check it out. Maybe someone on my list will get it as a present. I also really love the Embrace Hoodie Knit but I didn't order it because it's cotton. Had it been something luxurious like merino wool or Boolux I would have ordered it for sure. 

What did you order tonight? Did you stay up for it or wait till morning?

Fluff Off Jacket CAD
Fluff Off Jacket US



Flurry Fighter Pullover (US only)




Coco Pique Define Jacket (US only)








Ultraviolet 105F Singlet (CAD only)

Passion Crop Om Stripe  (CAD only)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig