by lulumum

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Upload!

Your weekly upload link to get to the new landing page:


Well, I didn't love much from the Canadian side other than the Giant Herringbone Define (ordered!) but I did like the Black Grape Herringbone Vinyasa and the Pigment In The Flow Crops on the US side. I'm debating ordering it and picking up in the US but I'm hesitant to drive in on the day after Black Friday. Plus, I wonder what the local stores will have on Friday and if I might see these items then. The Vinyasa I'm sure will make it to the Canada side next week but I'm not sure about the Pigment In The Flows. 

What did you guys order tonight? Anything catch your eye? 

US Only Heathered Herringbone Black Grape Vinyasa Scarf


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig