by lulumum

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

New Boom Juice and Brown (Rich Earth/Bark) Cool Racerbacks, Color Comparison of Boom Juice To Passion, Straight Up Pants

Thanks to Ms. S for sharing her photos of Boom Juice Cool Racerback and Rich Earth/Bark Cool Racerback  (I'm not quite sure the name of the brown CRB yet). I'm loving Boom Juice in CRB form, and I'm also loving the brown CRB I got last week. 

** Holiday return period has begun and it goes until January 15, 2015**



Here is a color comparison photo thanks to Ms. V of Boom Juice Speed shorts next to the Passion Ambition Pullover from a few years back. I'm really excited about Boom Juice - I think it's a universally flattering coral. 


Straight Up Pant in Tri Geo Silver


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig