by lulumum

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Crossfit WOD OOTD: Rich Earth Cool Racerback, Coco Pique Race Your Pace LS

Please excuse my exercise induced rosacea face in this post but I wanted to share how I wore my Rich Earth Cool Racerback since I've heard a lot of people saying how much they love the color but are unsure of how to wear it. I think it looks really great paired with black luxtreme bottoms (the matte CRB with the slight sheen of luxtreme) but I also really liked how it looked with my Inkwell Sashiko Energy Bra underneath it. And the Coco Pique Race Your Pace LS was an easy pairing. Today I wore all the neutrals. 

The workout was especially brutal. After a long warm up we did three heroes; Randy, JT and Badger - 75 Snatches at 55lbs for the first WOD, then the second WOD was 21, 16, 9 Handstand Pushups (subbed dumbell press), Ring Dips, Pushups and finally the third WOD was 30 Squat Cleans at 65lbs, 30 pullups, 800 meter run. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig