by lulumum

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

UK/Hong Kong Upload!

UK got quite a few new items today. The Flaming Tomato 105F Singlet was at my local store yesterday so I would expect it to upload for us today. It is quite beautiful in person but absolutely 100% an orange and not an orange red in this material. The Going Grape one wasn't in store but from this picture it looks very similar to the Bruised Berry one out a few months ago. 



Bark Wunder Unders *reversible
I love the color Bark but I think I love it most as a heathered cotton. I want to see tons of cotton Heathered Bark items. I'd possibly get a solid Bark Roll Down Wunder Under. 

Diamond Jaquard textured wunder unders
We've seen this a lot in the Ivivva line, as well as in the Flaming Tomato Wunder Unders. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig