by lulumum

Monday, October 27, 2014

Home Stretch Crew, Flaming Tomato Diamond Jacquard Wunder Unders, Reflective Speed Shorts, In A Flash LS, Bright Bomber Jacket

Sorry for the barely there posts today! I'm in New York!!! I figured I'd still be able to post in small pockets during the day but we've been out from early morning until now seeing absolutely everything. Once we've hit up all the touristy things we want to see here, I hope we will have time to check out the nearby Lululemon in SOHO for blogger duty. You know, so that I can report to you on  the goings on of various stores across North America. Of todays new product lineup, I think I'm liking the Home Stretch Crew in this Storm Grey/Dune color the most. 

Made out of Polartec Power Stretch Pro Fabroc







"High Mile"


 Not sure what bottoms she's wearing but they remind me of last years Parallel Striped run pants. 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig