by lulumum

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Upload!!

Two items interested me tonight, one was the Flip Your Dog LS on the US side and the other is the Roll Down *Cotton Wunder Under in Fuel Green. I don't think I'm getting either of these items though. I've been looking at them for 10 minutes and haven't pulled the trigger yet. The other interesting item are the Inkwell Pique Roll Down WU's on the US side. Did you order anything tonight? 

*Update. I just noticed the Race Your Pace LS in Black Coco Pique and I was intrigued enough to order it to check it out. Hopefully it's a softie and not too warm. 






Heathered Black Grape





Another sneak peek at this sweater. 

Inkwell and Bumble Berry Pique Roll Down Wunder Unders









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig