by lulumum

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Store Report & Plush Petal Scuba Hoodie, Find Your Centre Wrap, Om & Roam Untight Tight

I tried on the Om & Roam tights today and they were cute. I got pictures but they are so hard to see any of the detailing that its really not informative. My TTS was perfect and body skimming (untight) but not so loose that a size down would have been appropriate. I liked the mid rise (right below belly button) and I found the flattering except for the fact that they are longer length on me than on most of the models. It hits me right at the ankle which is fine but if I want them to be shorter length I have to pull them up my calf and then there is a lot of excess material. They did look cute but I think I want them for markdown prices. Not that I think they are poorly made at all, I just didn't feel the overwhelming 'OMG I have to take these home right now' lust. I also saw the new Mauvaliceous stripe CRB and it was niceish but didn't need it. I prefer the Purple Fog 105F Singlet to the striped CRB. My store (Coquitlam) also had a full replenish of the Chilly Chill Puffy Scuba with tons of black/gingham and one white so if you missed out last week and you are local, check your stores. 

I also tried on the Find Your Centre Wrap finally and I did like it but I had to size down from a 10 down to an 8 and the 8 was still quite big. The 6 was perfect everywhere except that the bottom hem didn't line up closed because of my pear shape and I wasn't sure I could live with that. Had it closed properly at the bottom I would have gone with the 6. It's very soft but also the material and the bulk of the hood makes it a bit heavy so that it pulls the material down around the shoulders. I'll definitely consider this wrap in an amazing color or at markdown price. 

Hyper Stripe Mauvaliceous CRB and Om & Roam Untight Tight


Plush Petal Scuba Hoodie


 With Om & Roam Untight Tight


Find Your Centre Wrap

Mauvaliceous Energy Bra, Gin Gin Gingham Speed Shorts

Om & Roam Untight Tight





Heathered Slate Speed Shorts

Endless Summer Ankle Warmer 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig