by lulumum

Monday, August 18, 2014

Product Drop Monday: Patchwork Wunder Under Crop, Patchwork Wunder Under Pant

Based on todays store photos I opted to not stop in at my store today but I probably will tomorrow for some try ons. I'm not immediately feeling this new fabric treatment of patchwork/pattern textures. I 'get' the look and I think its cute enough styled correctly but its pretty much a one trick pony. Oriental inspired florals I dig, but tribal patchwork is a pretty big fashion statement in athletic clothing so I feel I'd need to be very consciously styling these vs. just grabbing them out of my closet to get to the gym. 

Inspiration, Boro Japanese Folk Fabric

Patchwork Wunder Under Crop


Patchwork Wunder Under Pant


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig