by lulumum

Monday, August 25, 2014

Product Drop Monday: Here To There Dress, Vesitigan, Good To Go Tee

Here To There Dress - $168...??? Price increase. No thank you. 
This first picture is very informative for me and the first I've seen of this dress on a girl with similar proportions to my own. I've been curious as to the length of this dress on a shorter, curvier figure and I'm pleased to see its not quite as short as it appears on the very tall models. Also, I have the exact same shoes so this picture has definitely sold me on wanting to give it a try. 










Agogo: Good To Go Tee, Ebb To Street Pants

With Shine Tights


Vestigan
I saw this in store today and didn't care for it. The inner vest is attached on the sides, inside the cardigan





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig