by lulumum

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Crossfit WOD

I'm on vacation for this week, so I wont be going into the box for my workouts but I'm hoping to do some 'home wods' while away instead. Luckily my last two workouts before vacation where both beasts so I feel less bad about not getting in. 

Friday Sumo Deadlift 3-3-3-3-3 (final # was 165)
WOD: I used 65lb weight which was way too light for the deadlifts but challenging for the snatches. 

Faded Zap Flow Y, Bruised Berry 105F Singlet, Roll Down Wunder Under Crops


Yesterdays workout was extremely hot and just standing there I was dripping with sweat. It was so unpleasant. I don't think the workout itself was so terrible it was just the heat and the 50 calorie row which was about 800 or 900 meters. 
Pigment Blue CRB, Antidote Energy Bra, Soot Light In The Flows


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig