by lulumum

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Sneak Peek: UK/Hong Kong Upload

The Jewelled Magenta WAFS Cool Racerback I keep mentioning has finally popped up on the UK site this morning. Its a beauty! I'm also loving the Jewelled Magenta 105F Singlet. Check out the After Class Cardigan. Not liking the color blocking on it but in a solid color I may like it better. 




I used to have a preference for the solid 105F Singlets without the silverscent threads in them but I am gravitating to my two silverscent threaded 105F Singlets much more(Vintage Pink and Bruised Berry). I feel like they are much softer and drape nicer, plus I love the scalloped edging on it. I think I'm going to need to add this 105F to my collection and possibly sell my solid ones (Cornflower and Green Bean)





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig