by lulumum

Monday, July 21, 2014

Fit Review: Run Weightless Crew, Great Granite Mojave Tan Cool Racerback

My store didn't get a ton of new items in today, Heathered Magenta Swiftlys and Magenta WAFS Cool Racerback, Great Granite Black Mojave CRB, Wunder Under Crops, Bring Back The Track Jacket and this Bruised Berry Run Weightless Crew. The weightless crew is totally cute but I am holding out for the Tuck And Flow LS's so I didn't feel tempted to get it. It is a slouchy loose fit but I still call it TTS because its a bit shorter in length and sizing down would make it that much shorter. I think this style is best suited to being oversized and slouchy around the middle. 

I was quite surprised by the Great Granite Cool Racerback. Truthfully I've kind of hated the print in pictures as it really reads granite, but once I tried it on I really liked it a lot. I'm not sure why, but I think it looks a lot edgier in person than it does in pictures. Let me know what you think of the CRB, I like it but I'm feeling undecided. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig