by lulumum

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Crossfit WOD

Todays workout was all kids of mean to my legs and I'm already feeling it. The tech work was pistol progressions and at the box I managed to get them in with a small 5lb plate under my heels. We also did candlesticks and box step ups as progression. I wanted to get a picture of it at home (so that my crossfit post pictures can be a bit more exciting) but my camera is super slow so I didn't get a very good shot of it in before collapsing, plus I had to use my book (Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl in case you're curious) to elevate my heels. The workout itself was 8 minutes AMRAP of front rack lunges (ouch!!!) and everytime you drop the weight for a rest you must do 5 burpees. I did 65lbs but only managed to get in 55 lunges and a ton of water breaks and ponytail adjustments and overall avoidance. 

OOTD: Jewelled Magenta Bang Buster and Jewelled Magenta WAFS Cool Racerback. Black Camo Denim Wunder Unders. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig