by lulumum

Friday, July 18, 2014

Crossfit WOD

Today's Crossfit WOD was great and I just about missed it by sleeping in for an extra 20 minutes. I knew the workout ahead of time and I really didn't want to miss this one so I bounced out of bed when I realized I was going to be late. Today was Strength Total day which is three strength movements at your 1 rep max and then your score is the total amount of weight lifted. I was just thinking this past week that it had been a really long time since my last one rep max and I wasn't sure what weight I'd be at for deadlifts since it's varied quite a bit. I didn't quite make my goal for deadlifts, I would have loved to have gotten to 220lbs, but I am happy that I was over 200lbs. I had great partners today too, a girl who lifted 220 (she is my benchmark) and a new guy who is learning the strength lifts. I'm taking tomorrow off since we are heading to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but I'll be back to the gym on Sunday. 

Power Lifting Total (465)
*Back Squat (1 Rep Max) - 155
I think I could have gone heavier with Back Squat but we only had 11 minutes and I started light so we ran out of time. 
*Bench Press (1 Rep Max) - 105 Definitely this was my 1 rep max. 106 would have been a fail. 
*Deadlift (1 Rep Max) - 210 Attempted 215 and failed.


I was going to wear my shorts today but its cooled off a bit so I went with my soot light In The Flow Crops, Bruised Berry Inner Heart Bra, Currant Red CRB. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig