by lulumum

Monday, June 16, 2014

Upload. For Some People But Not For Others.

I am so annoyed with the upload tonight. Week after week I can only access the upload on the French Canadian side because the English side never loads. This week I could not access the upload at all and right from the get go the landing page was 'service temporarily available'. You would think after their stock plummet the last week that they would feel motivated in having a big portion of their shopper population actually able to access product when its uploaded and available to for sale. You would think the stockholders would be rather annoyed that they are unwilling to fix this website issue. 

Did any of you Canadian readers have issues accessing the upload? Did you buy anything? I didn't because I was far too annoyed, and because I'm waiting on all those heathered forest luon items to come and the Tuck And Flow LS's .












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig