by lulumum

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Refresher Racer Tank, Black/Angelwing Speed Shorts, Stuff Your Bra Tank II

I'm with Lululemon Addict and her recent rant about the product alert emails. I love that stores are now getting credit for sales from product alert emails (when you click through on a stores product alert email and make a purchase, that store gets credit for that sale. Awesome!!), however, they really need to rejig it because the product alert emails used to be much more specific about what inventory stores had as far as color options and products and now they are all identical replica emails from store to store without any color way information. In fact, they don't show what products are in store, they show what products are online.  I subscribe to all store product alerts so you can imagine how annoying it is to now have hundreds of redundant emails in my inbox which don't give me any useful information about actual store product allotments. I think Lululemon should just assign each online shopper (with an online account) to their closest store and that store should get credit for any of my online purchases, not just the click throughs on the product alerts. And then maybe give a % off of those sales to the online store. 

Second rant point that Lulu Addict made is spot on with store photos hyping up the less popular items. I get that they don't need to hype up the hot sellers, but when every single store is promoting the exact same outfit over and over and over again and that item is not universally appealing, the interest to pop in to the store to see those hot sellers is not as strong. I just cannot post another single photo of the black runsie (or the printed one for that matter).

On a more positive note, my Camo Run Inspire Crops and the Wunder Unders have shipped so I will do a fit report of both of them when they arrive tomorrow and then return one or the other. Also, I had a friend in Australia get me the Bruised Berry Tuck And Flow LS and that should take about 7 days to get to me, and then I will do a fit review for you. I am excited about that one since I wear Tuck And Flow's every day to Crossfit. 

Refresher Racer Tank


Stuff Your Bra Tank II in all the colorways, and Black/Angel Wing Speed Shorts










Black/Angel Wing Speed Shorts


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig