by lulumum

Monday, June 2, 2014

Product Drop Monday and Store Trip Report: Blissed Out Wrap, Seamlessly Covered Tank, In The Flow Crops

On the Australia website, there are Festival Bags uploaded and a new Scuba Hoodie in Flowabunga Print. The Festival Bags should be uploaded to North America today too. 


Blissed Out Wrap - 118
Sorry, these types of wraps look hideous on me. I'm not sad though. The outside is made of tencil and the inside is organic cotton. There are two buttons to secure the wrap closed, just at the top, and a hood. 


Seamlessly Covered Tank, In The Flow Crops in Forest Green
This was super tempting in the Bruised Berry but I couldn't get past the neckline. It's very soft and comfortable though and a lot like Ebb To Street Tanks. My store also had the Bruised Berry Seamlessly Steet Crops in and Roll Down Wunder Unders in Bruised Berry. I ended up with the Roll Down WU's vs. the Seamlessly Street Crops but I liked them both. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig