by lulumum

Monday, May 26, 2014

Upload!!

Boring upload tonight, except for the fact that the US side got the Run A Marathon Crops in Pretty Palm Print. Not sure why Canada didn't get those. I'm in the US tonight but I still could not access the upload from the English Canada side, I had to look at the French side and the US side. Instead of upload purchases I got 6 pairs of smart wool run socks at Nordstrom Rack. Wool run socks feel like a luxury and they were a steal so I couldn't resist stocking up on them.

Did you order anything tonight? I'm surprised the Bruised Berry and Forest Green Forme Jackets haven't uploaded yet. 


This is a pretty Bruised Berry WAFS print. I'd be interested in a Cool Racerback like this. 









This is such a strange picture.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig