by lulumum

Monday, April 7, 2014

Upload!!

Canada got the shaft this week with US getting the Pipe Dream Blue CRB and the Deep Zinfandel Dance Studio Jacket. Hopefully that CRB uploads to the Canada side next week or pops up in stores. In the meantime, I got the Pretty Purple Cool Racerback. I'm curious to see if that color works for me. Its really similar to Vintage Pink which I was surprised to discover is a color that does works for me and doesn't wash me out. I was hoping Vintage Pink would make a comeback in CRB form but Pretty Purple is quite nice too. I toyed with getting the Cashew WAFS Wunder Under Crops and returning the pair of Carry And Go Crops I got last week but I really don't know what to do so I'll probably see if I can decide in store. 

Did you order anything tonight? 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig