by lulumum

Friday, April 18, 2014

Swim Line: Board Balance Sport Top, Coastal Om Bikini Bottom in Secret Garden Print

I couldn't resist posting this series of incredible photos from the Ala Moana Lululemon store even though the swim line is practically sold out now, unless your store got a batch in. I'm hearing the swim line is being marked down in the stores that got the line in. On Thursday I had a return to do in and I ended up making it an exchange when I found a solitary returned Coastal Om Bikini Top in Secret Garden. $39 I could not pass up, especially since I kinda need a bikini top. I like that this years colorways pair nicely with black so you could buy a fuller bottomed black from any brand and pair it with the tops.
(photo credit to Ha'a Keaulana Photos)





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig