by lulumum

Monday, April 14, 2014

Product Drop Monday

There wasn't a ton of new items in store today, however, they did have a healthy markdown rack (Coquitlam) and they just marked down the Carry and Go Pants which I'd been stocking them for over two weeks in anticipation of them getting marked down. Finally they are marked down to $44 and they had my preferred size and color so I snatched them up. 

A fresh new cut on the Swiftly Scoop Neck. This one is longer in length and has pretty ruching at the sides. New Secret Garden Yoga On The Fly Duffel bag is really pretty!

Lightened Up SS
I saw this in store today and it literally felt like plastic. 

New Silverescent long sleeve run top. I briefly saw this in store today and it was really pretty. 

A new mystery pullover. I don't think its a wrap, I think it is a v neck pullover. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig