by lulumum

Monday, February 3, 2014

Upload!!

I find it ridiculous that after 12 weeks the upload is still not available unless you access it from the French Canadian side or other workarounds. Hey Lulu, your website needs maintenance! 

What did you guys order tonight? Are you as irrationally irritated as I am right now about the annoying uploads? 

I ordered this 'veste pouffe flirt printannier' but it was a tossup between this and the 'coupe-vent pouffe flirt printannier'. I ended up with the vest because readers seemed to prefer it on me on my fit review post, and also because it was significantly cheaper than the jacket. I think I can see myself wearing the vest, where as the jacket is adorable but its not water resistant and its not warm, its really just a windbreaker so I find it hard to swallow the $178 on it. 

 New Antique Pink

New!  Beachscape Multi Print




I would love a CRB in this Heathered Very Light Flare

This knit Oasis Wrap Sweater is such a great idea! I can't believe they didn't think of this sooner. 


Pretty Heathered Cadet Blue Swiftlies





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig