by lulumum

Sunday, February 2, 2014

New!! Spring Fling Vest, Spring Fling Puffy Windbreaker, Fo Drizzle Jacket and Tracker Shorts

The new adorable Spring Fling Vest in Camouflage 
I really like it actually, despite the minnie mouse sleeves, I just don't know if it would be flattering to me. I LOVE the Camouflage in this satiny material. It reminds me of my Ivy Bon Voyage Duffel. 







New Jacket, Spring Fling Puffy Windbreaker. I'm not sure what color this is, it sort of looks like Daze from 2010. If this comes in Fatigue Green I'll be super tempted. 




This one looks like a rain jacket and is probably the most likely to tempt me if it comes in Fatigue Green. Jackets like this get a ton of use in my closet. 


New print in the Tracker Shorts. I'm reading Trackers fit a lot like Track Attack Shorts. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig