by lulumum

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Latest: Cool Lime CRB, Race With Grace 1/2 Zip, Zing Pink Wunder Unders, Camouflage WU, and Post Practice Cardi

My order from last night shipped out in record time this morning. By 8:30 I had received my shipping email which I think means orders last night where on the light side. I'm also now second guessing ordering the Post Practice Cardi in size 8 instead of size 6. I tried on my 6 black again today and really love the fit of it - hopefully my store gets the silverspoon/white in so that I can try both sizes on in that color. Unfortunately, but 7am this morning all the white/silverspoon was sold out online on the Canadian side. 

Cool Lime Cool Racerback
Looks like some US stores got this brand new Cool Racerback called Cool Lime, while other stores got Mint Moment. I was a bit confused when some of my readers mentioned they got the new green lime CRB, I assumed they were talking about Mint Moment. 

Zing Pink Wunder Under Crops
 Camouflage, Baroque Blue, Zing Pink Wunder Unders

Camouflage Wunder Unders

Post Practice Cardi

Race With Grace 1/2 Zip


Race With Grace 1/2 Zip with Camouflage Wunder Unders


Bright Bomber Jacket

Chai Time Pullover

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig