by lulumum

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sneak Peek From Australia: Parallel Stripe Wunder Under Crops and More

Australia had an upload this weekend and they got some great goodies as well as this sneak peek of the Parallel Stripe Wunder Under Crops. Those are definite must haves for me for Crossfit. Last year there was a black white classic stripe run crop that Australia got that I desperately wanted and they never came to North America so these will replace those. 

Brisk Bloom Black/White Nice Asana Jacket and also comes in Angel Blue. Angel Blue is one of my top favourite Lululemon colors. I really like Brisk Bloom but I would probably only get a Cool Racerback in it. 


 Ebb To Street Tank in Angel Blue. 

 Black Parallel Stripe No Limit Tank

Brisk Bloom Black Soot Wunder Unders

Angel Blue Studio Crops

Guava Lava *Lined Street To Studio Crops
I believe these are the first lined version of the Street To Studio Crops
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig