by lulumum

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

New Open Your Heart Long Sleeve, Fleet Street Pullover, Brisk Bloom Soot Wunder Unders, Brisk Bloom Forme Jacket

I'm excited about tonights upload, mostly because I think I'm done Christmas shopping with the exception of my dads gift and so I can get a little something if a must have gets uploaded. Any ideas on dad gifts for me? He's tough to shop for because he has high expectations of thoughtful gifts. I have a fall back idea for him but its not a very thoughtful gift so I'm holding out for a better idea. 

The Fleet Street Pullover with Paris Perfection Cool Racerback and Brisk Bloom Soot Wunder Unders

The newest Open Your Heart LS that I posted about yesterday, Brisk Bloom Forme Jacket and Paris Perfection Wunder Unders

Brisk Bloom Cuddle Up

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig