by lulumum

Monday, August 19, 2013

Upload!!!

My purchases for today include the Plum In The Flow Crop II, the Dance Studio Jacket III in plum (earlier today) and the Moonglow/Inkwell Hyperstripe Bang Buster. I was tempted by a few other items though which I'm having to pass on. The Plum Studio Softshell interests me but I don't like the ruffled sleeve or the panelled hood/shoulder. Tempted again by the Universal Wrap, but it's a little too long for me. Afterglow Scuba is super pretty and fun, and I've been wanting to try the Street To Studio Crops for a long time now but I'm more of a jeans girl in the fall. 

What did you guys order tonight? 





These beauties will be hot sellers



Since I returned the Shake And Break Shorts in this print, I'm wanting to try on the Groovy Shorts again to see if they work for me for Crossfit. I'm needing to look for them in store though. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig