by lulumum

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fit Report: Shake And Break Shorts Sea Check Multi Print

This wont be a detailed fit report of the Shake And Break Shorts as I think these shorts fit pretty identically to my Run: Track Attack Shorts. TTS for me, 4" inseam with nice wide leg openings. The Sea Check Print ones are 2-way stretch while the Midnight Iris (not shown) are 4-Way Stretch. I'm not sure I love how the print is oriented on these as much as I do on the speeds which shows the check pattern horizontally instead of diagonally. I think having it diagonally though is more slimming for this larger cut short. I also prefer the waist band on the speeds (which I can't wear) because the wider luxtreme waistband in plum frames in the print more and blocks it in keeping it from looking busy. I'll probably end up keeping them though as this is the first time between these shorts and the Track Attack Shorts that I've found a model that works for my curvier thighs and that are modest and accommodating enough for Crossfit. I really LOVE the Midnight Iris version though.

TTS 10


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig