by lulumum

Friday, June 28, 2013

Dressing Up Your Lululemon For Street Fashion

I'm a big fan of the blog Guest Etc.  which is authored by a lululemon educator and stylist. The idea is showcasing lululemon as street fashion. I'm not so great at styling and tend to keep my lulu as athletic wear or super casual cozy wear, and when it comes time to put together stylish outfits I'm not sure how to make use of my lululemon items. Part of the draw of this brand is it's versatility though, so I love when stores post pictures like this series. 

Raspberry Glow Light CRB
Groovy Stripe CRB and Groove Pants (french rolled cuffs)
This one may be my favourite, featuring the Om Jacket
Om Jacket and Festival Bag
Front Racer Tank
I like this one a lot too! Om Pant and Swank Tank
Run: Make it Count Tank
Wunder Under Crops, Diversity Scarf
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig