by lulumum

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Very Green Power Y is Made In Canada!

I just received my most gorgeous Very Green Power Y *Luon and the tag says 'designed in Vancouver, made in Canada'. The luon is soft and supple and feels QUALITY! The blend is the same as 'old luon' which is 87% Nylon and 13% Spandex. I'm so glad my order was filled since this tank sold out within a few hours. I went with the same size as my older Power Y from 2011 (Elevation Space Dye), size 10 which is up from my current Cool Racerback preferred size. This was the right call since I find the Power Y in my TTS (at least the old version) to fit narrower than CRB's and snugger so I prefer a slightly looser fit. I found the Very Green Power Y to be slightly wider than my Elevation Space Dye Power Y and slightly longer. I'm so happy that I snagged this as the color and quality are gorgeous. I'm just sad there wont also be a Cool Racerback in Very Green. Knowing that the Power Y *Luon is of the old superior quality and made in Canada, I will definitely be buying more. I'm sad I hesitated on the Bordeaux Drama one.


*after trying it on again, Very Green is definitely looser in the bust. Not problematic though. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig