by lulumum

Monday, February 4, 2013

Product Drop Monday! Spring Fling Pack, Mellow Lemon, Energy Bra

New! Spring Fling Pack






Mellow Lemon Cool Racerback
I'll probably order this one tonight. I'm on the hunt for a Mac N Cheese Cool Racerback but I also like soft yellows. 


From Australia, the Energy Bra in Bleached Coral/Pop Orange. I definitely want an Energy bra, just not sure what color would be most versatile for me. The crops appear to be Frond Green Ebb & Flow II like crops (like on the banner photo for crops on the website), or possibly just Wunder Under Crops in Frond Green. 

Mellow Lemon Power Y Tank
This is quite sheer in the cups so you will see the cup outlines, and centre bra panel showing thru on the luon. 

Mellow Lemon/Burning Yellow Swiftly SS
It looks like this one is color blocked with the two yellows. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig