by lulumum

Friday, January 18, 2013

Lulumum's Warehouse Sale!

In light of the Lululemon 2013 Warehouse sale and the Scoop I wasn't able to provide you with, I've decided to dig deep into my closet and find more items that have been languishing unworn. I'm listing all items without shipping, keep in mind that shipping to the US with tracking will be around $13, and $10 for shipping with tracking within Canada. I'm happy to send smaller lighter items as letter mail if possible. If you see something you want, please email me at lulumum.lulu@gmail.com. Last time I got emails and messages in various locations which made it a bit tough to keep track of emails an the order I received them in. 


From the top: Ariel Tank in Tooty Fruity size 10 VGUC $35 ** Power Y Fox Brown Size 8 NWOT $42 ** Cool Racerbacks size 10 Coal and White Wee stripe, Surge Wee Stripe and Heathered Pigeon Lux all EUC $40 each ** Cabin Long Sleeve Tee, Heathered Pig Pink/White - Silver Spoon VGUC size 10 $60 ** Modern Racer Tank Black and Grey Stripes VGUC $35 ** Flow Y Bra size 10 Potion Purple VGUC $20 ** Run: Sport Henley Long Sleeve Silver Stripe VEUC $60 ** Run: Reflection Vest size 8 360* Reflectivity VVEUC $60 **



**Forgot to mention! I'm on the hunt for a Savage Green Cool Racerback in a size 10 or  8, so if there is anything you'd like to trade for it from these items let me know.


Detail of the fabric on the Cabin LS. Its got mild wash wear on the Heathered Pig Pink side as heathered fabrics tend to texture slightly with wash. Its still very soft, just has the texture of having been washed. The inside silver spoon side has no wash wear and is super soft. No stains, defects or anything of note. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig