by lulumum

Saturday, December 29, 2012

New! Pump It Up Jacket, Work It Out Tank, and Pump It Up Tank

I'm pretty 'Meh!' about these new products out now which we've caught a glimpse of on the Australia side of the website. I'm looking forward to seeing Burning Yellow items and those darn elusive Ebb and Flow II Crops, and the Shell Pink Classic Stripe Devotion Tee LS....but as far as all the rest of the technical items coming out I'm not excited about the colors, prints or designs. Ah well, I just ordered myself a RX Jump Rope (coral and purple in case you where wondering) finally and its about the price of a Cool Racerback Tank with the shipping added in so better that I haven't seen anything for Monday nights upload that I'm lusting to have. 


Work It Out Tank in Polar Haze/Black

Pump It Up Tank, Polar Haze/Black
This is actually a bra and tank that snaps together and can be worn together or separately. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig