by lulumum

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Boxing Day Upload!!

The Lululemon Boxing Day Upload finally popped up and we have a few of the Pink Shell items uploaded as well as about 70 recent items moved to the We Made Too Much section. Virtually everything from the past few uploads which where being heavily promoted for Christmas have been marked down. Nothing is really tempting me tonight but I do recommend the Run: Turn Around Jacket if you were considering it before the sale. I got that one in Alberta Lake when it was first out and I really love it. Or, the Pleasing Pants have had good reviews. Also, the Bundle Up Jacket in Limitless Blue is really pretty, although I never did try that one on so am not sure about fit or function. I'm hitting up the store tomorrow with one of my buds and I'm thinking I may pick up some Savasana Socks. Did you score anything tonight? And where you rewarded for patiently waiting items out for mark downs? 









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig