by lulumum

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New! Beaming Blue Cool Racerback and Devotion Tee LS

I almost missed seeing this CRB in Beaming Blue thinking that it was Limitless Blue at first glance but it is actually Beaming Blue. It's quite gorgeous but I'm not sure I can justify it. I have a Pigment Blue and Limitless Blue CRB and I love those so much. I wear those the most to Crossfit. Actually, maybe another solid blue would be a good idea. The Devotion Tee LS is also listed as coming in Beaming Blue and that is definitely something I want. I hope these are uploaded tonight. Lululemon stated on their Sunday night blog post that we would see some of their sneak peek items on Thursday's upload - take from that what you will. I apologize for my incorrect statement that there was going to be an upload on Monday night but it seems several people were getting different responses from Lululemon. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig