by lulumum

Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Product Drop

Stopped in at my store today but they hardly had anything new today since they got an early product drop of the What The Fluff Line. I'm hoping thats not all that gets uploaded because so far, 20 days into November and it's been a bust for me. This is very unusual for the holiday season and I'm really surprised at how much stuff they are lacking in the lineup this year compared with last years. No fleece, no knit or cotton french terry wraps, no thin cotton hoodies. I really want something with the laceoflage print, and I want those damn Ebb and Flows. 

I wonder if these are also sparkled. They don't seem to be listing items as sparkle when they are. 


Vinyasa Scarf coming in Beaming Blue/Polar Cream
Interested in this possibly. 
This is beaming blue currently in the mens line



More of what's in the Product Alert

Astro Pants
 Limitless Blue *High Rise* Wunder Unders
 Clarity Yellow and Limitless Blue No Limit Tanks

Pitter Patter Pullover (saw it in person. Meh!)
 Pretty patterned Swiftly SS and What The Fluff Headwarmer, and Hot Cheeks skirt I think. 

 What The Fluff Run Hat. 
Never. 


New! Travel Kit, $68!!

I blogged about this bag over here  where it was listed in a magazine as $178. Interesting that they reconsidered the price on it. 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig