by lulumum

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Latest: Devotion Tee LS, Run With Rover Pants, Run: Bundle Up Jacket, Creamsicle Define Jacket and More

Devotion Tee LS
My Tender Violet one that I ordered on upload is due to arrive today but I'm thinking of returning it. I tried it on at the store and the fit and length are perfect but as you can see in this picture it's not exactly a 'loose' fit or looser than Cabin LS's/Every Yogi LS so the thinness of the single layer of vitasea really shows and clings to every lump and bump around my middle. It's otherwise perfect and I think if it was double layered I would be keeping it. I also think the fabric is thinner than the double layered Every Yogi LS.


The Creamsicle Define Jacket

Run: Bundle Up Jacket & Run With Rover Pants
I looked at this one yesterday as well and it is super, super soft. It feels really nice. One think I don't love though is that there is an extra bib in the front that you can unzip and remove which is supposed to add warmth. I wish this jacket was two layers of jacket, an entire down inside that could be zipped in or out, and the outer layer. I would have snatched that sucker UP!


 Run With Rover Pants

Alberta Lake Swiftly LS with Run: For Your Life Crop

 Runder Under Pant and Run First Base Tank
I'm really surprised how much of the Raspberry Glo Light shows thru on the black side. You can see it in the other photo as well. 

 The Raspberry Glo shows thru here as well, unstretched.

 Free to Be Tank in Creamsicle Pop

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig