by lulumum

Monday, October 1, 2012

The Latest: Define Jacket Herringbone Black Roses, Back to Class Jacket, Run: Puddle Jumper Jacket and More

I stopped in at my store today in hopes of seeing the Black Swan Cool Racerback, the Rose Herringbone Black Define or the  Back To Class Jacket but sadly of those three items all that was in was the Back To Class Jacket. I really liked it in black swan but didn't feel the lust to have it (I have a few Black Swan items) so I put it back. The Define however I am lusting over in a very big way and am really hoping it's uploaded tonight. The new cycling line was in but I didn't get much chance to check it out. The Spin City SS is cute and feels thin and wicking. 




 New Speed Shorts!

Spin City SS


 No Limit Tank with Gather and Crow Crops in Alberta Lake




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig