by lulumum

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Spotted in Store: Tender Violet Define Jacket and Run: Turn Around Jacket is Back!

I'm all Defined out now after recently jumping on the Define bandwagon so this Tender Violet Brushed Define Jacket is not on my wish list but It's gorgeous and I know a lot of you will be going nutso over this one. On another note, I tore the tags off my Herringbone Runder Unders this morning. Yup, I lost the keep the tags on for the full two weeks battle. These pants are amazing. I love that the rise is higher than Wunder Unders with a wider band and so they really hold me in.

Thanks to 'Ms. T' for sharing her picture of the Tender Violet Brushed Define Jacket found in a US store today.

Also spotted in store today (US) is the Run: Turn Around Jacket from last year. It was seen in Polar Cream but I'm told it will be available in more colors. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig